huge pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falconeer

Hi All,

Despite the tweeds, the bonnet and the old Players ad behind him - he can't be British that's for sure, no Brit could afford to keep that pipe running in tobacco!

Gerry

Demented

The bowl of this pipe hasn?t the proportion to shank and stem as the one in the video, but, if you?re looking for a pipe that will hold a full tin of your favorite blend, this should do the trick.

Silverado

That is seriously odd. His facial expressions are as if he's having angry grudge sex with that pipe.

"You like that? You like that? Yeah, yeah, you take it!"

LMAO

SilverFox

Silverado said:
That is seriously odd. His facial expressions are as if he's having angry grudge sex with that pipe.

"You like that? You like that? Yeah, yeah, you take it!"

LMAO

I am with you.

That was just a little too "fetish" for me.

I am going to have nightmares

Demented said:
The bowl of this pipe hasn?t the proportion to shank and stem as the one in the video, but, if you?re looking for a pipe that will hold a full tin of your favorite blend, this should do the trick.
Speaking of fetish.....

That thing just looks wrong. Ain't going anywhere near my mouth:eek:

Ivycap

deker said:
The only folks I know that make pipes of that size are Boswell's. Their Grizzly pipes are that big, but I've never seen a smooth...You could call J.M. and ask him...

-d
The pipe in picture 32 of your link is a nice sized pipe. I don't think I would want one any bigger than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.