1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

I have done the bad thing again.

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Sasquatch, Aug 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Sales Account

Wow. Well, I guess I better talk to the laser etcher thingy guys, huh?? Maybe I can grade my pipes with footprints - from 1 to 5 tracks or something....

2. woody

woody Admin Admin

Big Ol' Sasquatch feets.

3. len smetona

len smetona Member

BTW, I just smoked a full bowl in that largish Oom Paul you made. Lasted the whole movie!

4. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Sales Account

That thing would last me a week Len. :beyes:

5. BradNTX

BradNTX Well-Known Member

OMG, I'll bet people would go nuts for that. It would be so different and coordinate well with your trade name. Instead of clovers, letters of the alphabet or some complicated numeral system... look for the feet.

1 foot = Sas grade

2 feet = Squatch grade

3 feet = Sasquatch grade

4 feet = Yeti grade

Full body Yetigraph means you got a flame grain work of art!

6. sorringowl

sorringowl sorringowlandsons.com

Sas, now that I've started making pipes, I think "How are you gonna' learn to make great pipes unless you buy great pipes???" So, any pipe purchases I make are under the guise--I mean, auspices (yeah, that's the word I was looking for)--of, official "research and development." Of course, I don't think that excuse would work on your wife as you already make great pipes, sooo....maybe...you can say..."See this pipe, Honey? Savinelli stole this shape from me and I just wanna' see if it's as good as mine! I mean, I know it isn't but I have to make sure..." ....hmmm....yeah, that's not gonna' work...yeah, you're kind of screwed, man...Enjoy your pipe! Looks awesome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.