1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

I need some self control...

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by nesta, Jun 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MakDragon

MakDragon Wizard of PSF

Beautiful pipe! Enjoy and stop worrying about PAD. It's curable, but who wants that?????

2. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

Holy.... :doh:

I just remembered I have an uncashed check for $25 as a reward for not dying this year. I'll still see about maybe seeing if I can win a few more dollars...but I'm definitely ordering myself a pipe today :puffy:

Anybody know anything about the Jirsa pipes? I've never heard of this brand. Can anybody speak to the quality/consistancy?

If not I'll flip a coin and choose either the Ben Wade or the Savinelli!

3. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

Ordered the Ben Wade Canadian. And some pipe cleaners. I can't wait!

4. soundlzrd

soundlzrd Active Member

Glad you too fell to pier presure. I no longer ask around here, I already know the answer.

Nice pipe btw.

5. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

Well, once I realized I COULD afford it, one thing led to another...though it was a really difficult choice between the Canadian and the Lovat, as I like both shapes and have neither one yet. But I think I made the right choice this time round :)

6. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

Well they're certainly quick to take down pictures...I wish I'd gotten a chance to save the catalog picture. Oh well...I don't expect it will come much later than Tuesday or Wednesday...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.