I think maybe I am obsessive. 3 Weeks in and

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConnerNA

I feel ya fox. I am Yesterday was my 1 week mark and I already have 8+ different blends, 6 pipes, 7 more on the say, looking at a few racks, cabinets, etc?.the madness has begun. Hoping my buddy gets into it as well?cause just like everything else, you want to take as many down with you when you go ;)

user0003

Picture was removed by Admin. due to size limitation. When they are to big it causes problems. Please keep your pic at 800 or less pixels wide. It helps everyone who views the site.

Thank you.

user0003

Cool. Yeah we are starting to crack down on oversize pics. It just takes to much time to fix them, with so many getting posted lately, we've had to resort to removal.

phinz

Jesla said:
Cool. Yeah we are starting to crack down on oversize pics. It just takes to much time to fix them, with so many getting posted lately, we've had to resort to removal.
A PM to the offender asking them to fix it would go a long way. :D I've been guilty before too, as I tend to use 1024x? If you're still using 800x600 you're still in the '90s. ;)

woody

Admin
Staff member
Admin
phinz said:
A PM to the offender asking them to fix it would go a long way. :D I've been guilty before too, as I tend to use 1024x? If you're still using 800x600 you're still in the '90s. ;)
Maybe if the forum was using a dynamic style that used the full screen width. If it distorts the page I delete it.

user0003

The poster is welcome to post a smaller pic. The problem we have encountered is that the poster sometimes doesn't know how to resize images. 800x600 is easier on resources also if you use a netbook like I do 800x600 keeps everything on screen with out scrolling side to side.

Status
Not open for further replies.