In need of guidance towards my next "go to"

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is your ticket, sir. It will take you where you want to go. Forget the rum.

http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/blend/2218/samuel-gawith-navy-flake
Fantastic call on this stuff moo. I love Gawith flakes in general but this stuff takes the biscuit. Its surpassed FVF in my estmations already, which is no mean feat!

I'm yet to smoke the G&H balkan blend, but it smells amazing! Germains special lat flake proved too hard to get hold of, but from what I've read about it having an element of spice, it wont be for me.

Mister Moo

Gone but not forgotten
Staff member
Fantastic call on this stuff moo. I love Gawith flakes in general but this stuff takes the biscuit. Its surpassed FVF in my estmations already, which is no mean feat!

I'm yet to smoke the G&H balkan blend...
Great! Glad you liked it. Balkan Blend for the thick latakia lover - too overwhelming for my taste - polar opposite of SG Navy Flake. Navy Flake blend is a study in nuance - just enough latakia to get your attention (like the vanilla in MacBaren Vanilla Cream Flake, there, just enough).

Need to add one... Smokers Haven Cognac. I picked a tin up and can't put it down. An English blend somewhere between an EMP and a Margate. It is an all day smoke that is silky smooth. You'll be greeted by a beautifully manicured and perfectly moist ribbon cut tobacco that holds a smokey sweet aroma in the tin. Mild to start with just the right amount of Latakia throughout, and a balanced subtle sweetness finished by a little kick of nicotine. I am hooked on this stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.