IRC has Model

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by ruffinogold, Jul 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

http://www.iwanries.com/model-P1463C274.cfm .... Looks like it's in stock . havent seen this one in some time . Kinda pricey but if you were a Model junkie then here ya go

2. atwageman

atwageman Member

That is definitely one of the tobaccos from yesteryear. Im gonna order some to try.

3. dmkerr

dmkerr PG- free since '83! Moderator

I thought all the House of Windsor tobaccos went the way of the dodo bird. Better grab it while you can if you're interested.

4. atwageman

atwageman Member

Makes me wonder if its NOS or if somebody is making it again. If its being produced again, then that one definetely sliped passed my radar. Or maybe somebody at IRC screwed up and accidently updated it to show available.

5. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

Yeah , it looks available dosent it . I was never a Model smoker but I knew people who really liked it . I figured maybe someone here would get all excited or something . If I saw a site w/ Edgeworth ... I'd get goofy . Three Nuns is back but only in the UK .

6. HCraven

HCraven Active Member

I got one of the HOW samplers back in the day that had a pouch of each of their drugstore blends. This one was just kinda meh to me. I'd be surprised if someone started making this one and didn't pick up blends like Barking Dog or Revelation that were more well liked.

7. jpberg

jpberg Moderator Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.