JackKnife Plug

Status
Not open for further replies.

pottsy

Yeah, So, I say you definitely owe me one for letting you know that it was available.

Brando On -- Some day, and that day may never come, I'll call upon you do to a service for me. But until that bay, accept this heads up as a gift on a Friday. -- Brando Off

pottsy

Damn I just missed it :growl: anyone know where else might have some or will be getting some soon?
Give it a few days. SP seems to get new stuff announced and available a little faster than some of the others do. Check the main ones every day, I bet you'll see it soon.

Puff The Magic

Well Puff was late to the party and didn't get any but that's no biggie.............it's not like we're dealing with an importer or international customs "crap"! I was out enjoying serial bowl-age (multiple bowls one after another, different pipes) and didn't want to stop! Congratz to all who snagged some (Atwageman incl.) And I'll net some when it's available in bulk.

:velho:
Ed Puff!
Cogito ergo puff

pottsy

...worth the hassle IMO, been doing it for years with 'Warrior','Revor','Mick McQuaid' etc. :thumb:
Don't get me wrong, I would give it a try, and if it had come out about a week earlier, I probably would have ordered some. I already spent my TAD allotment for this month though.

Puff The Magic

Exzactly! It's the supply chain! It's toby, not data! ;)

May score a tin or two to see if it's worth bulkin' up and whether a pound would be enough to start with. This is supposedly a normal offering from GLP/C&D right? As in they'll be blending this until they pull the recipe/process from production (as in years maybe?).

:velho:
Ed Puff!
Cogito ergo puff

Would imagine its a regular production seeing as on smokingpipes they have much more coming in to meet demand.

Seems the only blends GLP discontinued were the ones containing syrian latakia and others that didnt sell well but Ill get a tin of it when it comes back into stock just to try it but I have a feeling my pipes are too big in bowl size for a strong tobacco because they would only be 1/2 full at the most.

heck with it, I still have to try this.

Glenn

Mr. Pease told me via a PM that it would be hitting the etailers and retailers all over the place over the next week or two. He said the ones closer to C&D would likely have it listed first as it would arrive there first but that they would all have it soon.

You could always just call C&D and order some straight from the source too.

I am really looking forward to this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.