• This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

JR has Sav pipes cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruffinogold

Mayor
Oh well , whatever . Theyre 48 bucks and thery are Savinelli . JR probably got a deal on them w/ out their boxes or something . It would be worth a toll free phone call to JR if someone was interested in it , just to ask the what the deal is

Had to order one. Will let you know what I get. This will be Sav #10 for me, so I know how they are supposed to smoke. Will post a follow up review and let you know if it is worth it. Planning to post picks. Keep in mind I did snail mail, so it may be a few days. I also have some Sav seconds that smoke just as good as the real deal, so 48$ I hope is worth it.

ruffinogold

Mayor
Had to order one. Will let you know what I get. This will be Sav #10 for me, so I know how they are supposed to smoke. Will post a follow up review and let you know if it is worth it. Planning to post picks. Keep in mind I did snail mail, so it may be a few days. I also have some Sav seconds that smoke just as good as the real deal, so 48$ I hope is worth it.
If it smokes as good as it looks , it should be fine :) Did you get the bent or straight ?!

Loki

Don't think you over paid. $30 for a Sav is a good deal. I swear by the savinelli name. I hope it won't be your last.
You don't need to worry about that, I've been looking already even though I've got that one on the way. Hell It probably won't be my last Kings Cross if I can get my mits on an unsmoked one. I also really want a church warden

The pipe will be delivered tomorrow. I have a good feeling about it. I have bought many a Sav that did not arrive in a savinelli box. It is not about what box it arrives in, but how it smokes! Stay tuned

Okay, the pipe just arrived. I love it!!! As you can see by the photos it is a true Savinelli Varese. The stamp in the side reads 616 KS. This pipe is Big. Lucite stem. Non-Carbon Bowl and has nice grain. I totally recommend this pipe! For under $50 bucks you can't beat it.

Loki

I'm sold hope the deal holds for another week and I just might order one. I've got one ebay action that I'm stalking gotta see how expensive that gets first.

Status
Not open for further replies.