1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Just checked out the Meer ad on PSF .. pretty cool

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by ruffinogold, Sep 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

I clicked the link to the Meer ad here on PSF@ the bottom /top of our pages . The Meer pipes look like good quality and I'm interested in bagging one for my wife . Anybody know or do business with this site ? .... http://meerschaummerchant.com/default.aspx .. I like this one alot http://meerschaummerchant.com/p-4845-_430107-bulldog-half-red-stem.aspx
    Wife likes this one .... http://meerschaummerchant.com/p-2385-_083004-small-rose-meerschaum.aspx

2. woody

woody Admin Admin

Looks like it belongs to Paykoc Imports, and the site is hosted in Troy, New York.

3. user1975

user1975 Active Member

Never bought from them, but the pipes look nice, and the prices aren't bad.

4. ruffinogoldswife

ruffinogoldswife The Mayor's Wife

We're going to have to get that rose. Is this what PAD feels like? For any who thought Pad and Tad in the RuffinoGold house was going to get restricted, I think they were wrong. It seems like it's about to get much worse. uh-oh:startl:

Jussto and Mark w4mms like this.
  5. user1975

user1975 Active Member

That's what I'm talking about! You guys have it going on.. I keep hoping I can get my G/F into it one day.

6. cherrymaxap

cherrymaxap Member

I bought a meershaum from them and received good service and prompt delivery. They've been in business for quite some time. Would not hesitate to buy again.

7. HCraven

HCraven Active Member

Pipe smoking rule #494: If both spouses have PAD, the retirement fund is fair game. ;)

Ol Brokedik likes this.
  8. dmkerr

dmkerr PG- free since '83! Moderator

Hey, I might even consider getting married again if the lady smoked a pipe! As the saying used to go (and if you're old enough to remember): Screw The Budget - I've Got MasterCard! :D

9. 1stGenRex

1stGenRex Member

Mr and Mrs. Rufino, when you order the rose pipe (notice I didn't use "if") could you let us know how their pipes are? I'm wanting a meer, but not wanting to take a gamble with an ebay meer that may be drilled all screwy.

10. ruffinogold

lol , I remember ... but we just got out of debt a month or two ago ,which is cool , but my business has diminished ... timeing . Might be goin to N.D. if nothing big pops real soon . Money , ya know . Scary times w/ a schlong at the helm , imo

11. IrishRover

IrishRover Active Member

You guys selected some nice meers! I've never purchase through them but, their pipes look great. Now you've got me creating my meer wish list..:)

12. ruffinogold

We had her father up this week and he wants to buy it for her birthday this month . When she gets it I'll report back . Their stuff looks good , and the rose is perfect for her

13. RTOdhner

RTOdhner Well-Known Member

Yes it will, and this forum is infested with evil enablers who will only worsen your case of PAD by whispering evil suggestions into your ear "Yes, Ruffingoldswife, get that Rose Meer. Buy more pipes - you know you want to and you know you really deserve to. Who needs food or roof over their head - just spend your money on pipes... by the way, when was the last time you cleaned this ear, eh?" :sailor:

14. 1stGenRex

1stGenRex Member

Pretty much all of their "Floral" pipes are nice! I bet she had a hard time choosing which one to get.

15. ruffinogoldswife

ruffinogoldswife The Mayor's Wife

Actually, I went straight for the rose. I love smooth finishes with graceful lines. Man, that pipe has grace, beauty and elegance without too much pomp and show. LOVE IT!

16. dmkerr

dmkerr PG- free since '83! Moderator

So you're responding to responses to your wife? That's so cute! :D

Yeah, I'm scared, too, bro! But if you ever run out of tobacco, you know who to call! :thu2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.