• This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Just got myself a Boswell

Status
Not open for further replies.

physiognomy

Congrat's on your purchase! I like what I read about Boswell's pipes, but I don't see too many that suit my tastes. Thanks for the reminder to keep checking their website.

Fbones24

Charles, you did good my man! Great looking pipe. I am enjoying my Boswell's pipe tremendously. It is definitely a cut above the other pipes in my rotation. I'm curious, what tobacco did you get as your sample?

Russell Hartman

Stay Silver
Patron
VERY nice my good man. I am lucky enough to live only a short drive from J.M. Boswells place. I love his pipes, and own many to include massive ones. They smoke off the map-------------------I like his Jumbos, and up as far as size. All great puffers. Enjoy that bad boy. FIRE IT UP----when it gets there---once again congrats on a nice pipe.

N3M0

Congrat's on your purchase! I like what I read about Boswell's pipes, but I don't see too many that suit my tastes. Thanks for the reminder to keep checking their website.
I would definitely keep checking, they usually have a broad spectrum of styles at any given time, a lot of them go within minutes of being put up on the site.

N3M0

Charles, you did good my man! Great looking pipe. I am enjoying my Boswell's pipe tremendously. It is definitely a cut above the other pipes in my rotation. I'm curious, what tobacco did you get as your sample?

Thanks Frank! I can't wait for it to come in so I can try it out. I went with Christmas Cookie, I've heard good things so I'm looking forward to try it. I also want to try their Countryside and Northwoods blends

N3M0

VERY nice my good man. I am lucky enough to live only a short drive from J.M. Boswells place. I love his pipes, and own many to include massive ones. They smoke off the map-------------------I like his Jumbos, and up as far as size. All great puffers. Enjoy that bad boy. FIRE IT UP----when it gets there---once again congrats on a nice pipe.
I deeply envy the fact that you live so close to Boswells. Although, it's probably a good thing I don't as I would most likely buy pipe weekly! Yea, I saw some of his free hand swirls, they truly are magnificent pieces of art. I almost got the Jumbo Oom Paul they have up on the site, but this one caught my eye, my first freehand, and I had to have it. I have a feeling this won't be my last Boswell :th1: :bing:

N3M0

Sorry for all the delayed responses all ;). I was out all day running errands with my lovely wife and 5 month old son...trying to get a lot done before this lovely weather hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.