Know of Pipe/Tobacco Shops in Orlando, FL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boomer-Z

Hello,

I am new to the forum, but love all the information and insights. I have been purchasing most of my pipes and tobacco online. While I was in Nashville, TN I happened across a shop where they had a large selection of pipes and loads of tobacco. What I loved about the place was that they had a great smoking lounge and they served coffees, teas, beer, and wine. It was a great place to sit, relax, and talk to others while not worrying about who my smoke was bothering. My significant other (non-smoker) even liked the place.

My questions is does anyone know if a place like that in Orlando? Corona's Cigar Shop is close, but they don't sell pipes or tobacco. (Great place if you like cigars though.)

Thanks ahead of time,

Boomer-Z

Hitch

Sorry I dont know of any but your thread remined me that for decades there was an official tobacconist on MainStreet in Disneyland.

Mister Moo

Gone but not forgotten
Staff member
Boomer-Z said:
Hello, Corona's Cigar Shop is close, but they don't sell pipes or tobacco. (Great place if you like cigars though.)Boomer-Z
Yo Boom'z. The Edwards Pipe joint in JAX is great; I'd assume the boys in Lakeland and Tampa are also good at what they do. Call and ask!

There is also a great place called Coffmans in Stuart -

http://www.coffmanstobacco.com/BIZyCart.asp?ACTION=Home&CLIENT=Coffman

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.