1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Larry Roush Pipes

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by caleb442, Aug 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. caleb442

caleb442 Member

I recently learned that the great Larry Roush lives and works an hour away from me. From what I'm told, every now and then he hangs out at the local cigar shop on pipe night. Have any of you ever smoked or owned a Roush? I want one bad! Chech these babies out. http://roushpipes.com/ProductsGalleryList.aspx?CategoryID=1

2. user0003

user0003 Well-Known Member

WARNING.....Puff, don't look, you will thank me later!......

3. Unforgivin

Unforgivin Active Member

Nice work! (twitching from PAD) but they're too rich for me anyway.....twitch...twitch. :groucho:

4. Rugbysh9

Rugbysh9 Active Member

:groucho:

Dude, you're only gonna feed his PAD that much more...and I thought I was an instigator :whistle:

5. user0003

Why, of course....... :groucho:

6. user0003

Besides, Puff hasn't discovered the joy of Wileys yet and Randy does the best bits in the business.

7. yinyang

yinyang Some rim charring is to be expected.

I'm liking the magnum stack...hmmm, can I legally sell one of my kid's kidneys?

8. Rugbysh9

Rugbysh9 Active Member

In this country no, but I know a guy who knows a guy who.... :stretcher:

9. Twan013

Twan013 Member

oh my damn.. theres not a single pipe on there that i don't like... seriously, those are THE pipes i was wanting when i was smoking. even if I would have known about them at the time, my pockets aren't deep enough for that kind of money

10. yinyang

yinyang Some rim charring is to be expected.

Dude, man up and smoke already!!! (Just don't tell yer ol' lady I said that...god forbid she knows mine...)

11. Falconeer

Falconeer Active Member

Hi All,

Nice but out of my budget range! And what's this reformed Twan character doing hanging out with the reprobates I ask?

Best as always

Gerry

12. daveinlax

daveinlax Member

Larry is one of the better blasters and a trendsetter in shape, style and the use of colored cumberland style stems but his shapes are not for me. I am on his list and in the last few years I have only seen a handful of shapes I would want if I were in the market for a $700++ rusticated or blasted pipe. I wonder who collects him? His stuff is sold as fast as it hits the list? Is it one or two guys with deep pockets? I never seen evidence of his pipes spreading out very far? Any way he's got a good thing going not many stay this hot after this long in and out of the biz and his stuff holds up very well at shows and eBay. :growl:

13. Puff The Magic

Puff The Magic Active Member

Oh yes I have! You should see all of my Wileyz! Discovered Randy & Virginia Wiley pipes in the early '90's. Love my Wileyz. I'll post 'em up someday, when I get a "round tuit".

As for the Rousch, very very nice but I too have a budget and I'll not go over that (in case anyone thought I printed my own moolah). The Rousch's are way over my budget, for now...... :growl:

:velho:
    Ed Puff!
    cogito ergo puff

14. Twan013

Twan013 Member

iffin' you want me gone I should be :flowers: . Just becuz the :bing: said no :) doesn't mean I can't hang around.

Besides, I'm find with not smoking a pipe, its been two weeks so far. But who said I can't drool over pipes?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.