• This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Late Night Find

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Malerich

Heyhey, good find! I was seriously considering slipping a cob into your care package - it'd be nice to have one or two for the variety of samples that will be coming your way shortly. Looks like you're in good shape, though :D Also that expression is fantastic!

Yeah I found one in a Walgreens, with some DR. G's too. Just don't buy the pipe baccy. It sucks. Cobs are cool but metals are much cooler. :cool:

Nice, Logan! What store?
none if the stores in orlando
carry cobs that I've found.
I got it at a CVS, but so far it's just that one CVS that I've seen them at. I even went back yesterday and bought a second one. I'm gonna start scouting out all the ones in my area though. I'm on the hunt for some SWR :sh:

Tony Malerich

LoganG said:
I got it at a CVS, but so far it's just that one CVS that I've seen them at. I even went back yesterday and bought a second one. I'm gonna start scouting out all the ones in my area though. I'm on the hunt for some SWR :sh:
I had more luck finding OTC pipe tobacco at Rite Aid if you happen to have that in your area. I haven't lived near a Walgreens recently so I'm unsure about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.