Latest Cigar Smoking Purchase?

GlassSculptor

Picked up an Oliva V double robusto and a torpedo at my favorite package store today.

A mazo of 10 Diesel Unholy Cocktail Torpedos on cigarsprintsale.com.

:ccup:

Take 15% off Cigar Gifts! Use Promo Code: GIFT15 at cart

dbt13

I am really digging the good prices and smokes CAO is putting out. Something just right about them. Psquared will soon attest.

I can't show you what else I purchased. There are laws against it.

I really love those CAO Maduros. Nice pick up!

Albert

Every time I think " alright, my cigar interest has waned now back to the pipe" I see you (russ, GlassSculptor, Marker, Gentimmy, DocB, Spillproof, Mount Mandolin, psquared) yeah you, posting pics of these glorious sticks and I just start drooling... and subsequently patronize my nearest humidor. Quit it! no wait keep it up! :beck:

GlassSculptor

Took a leap of faith and bought an I.M. Corona Torch lighter a few weeks ago. I was a bit skeptical when I got it but it does work really well. The flame is not an intense needle like jet flame. It's a soft, brushy blue flame which toasts the foot nicely and it does seem to be pretty wind resistant. There's a small fuel window on the bottom. It's not built as solidly as the Old Boy but it's made pretty well, lights on demand and the warranty is the same as the Old Boy. So far, so good......