Latest Cigar Smoking Purchase?

gentimmy

Anyone going to take a chance on the Pete's Halloween release this year? I have heard mediocre things about the JV13. If anyone can get a hold of a box, I'd be interested in getting in on it

WalkinStick

Your Huckleberry
Patron
A little horse trade with CptBeefheart and I'm in some smokes...

Drew Estates Undercrown Corona Viva
Ramón Bueso Genesis Torpedo
CLE Cuarenta Corona
Joya De Nicaragua Antaño 1970 Consul
Pinar Del Rio Clásico Exclusivo Torpedo
Jamie Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto
That Reserva robusto is the bidness. I love em.

Mount Mandolin

You smoke one yet?
Just saw this post. No way man, not a chance. Have you? I'm gonna try and wait at least a month, but I'm really shooting for spring time. I want to really let them rest, since they're a limited edition cigar and I only have five of them. What's helpful in getting myself to actually do that is the fact that it's usually 40˚F and raining all winter here, which is not exactly perfect cigar smoking weather. It is tough exercising the discipline required, though.

gentimmy

Just saw this post. No way man, not a chance. Have you? I'm gonna try and wait at least a month, but I'm really shooting for spring time. I want to really let them rest, since they're a limited edition cigar and I only have five of them. What's helpful in getting myself to actually do that is the fact that it's usually 40˚F and raining all winter here, which is not exactly perfect cigar smoking weather. It is tough exercising the discipline required, though.
I want to in a bad way...but no, I haven't yet. Gonna try and do the same as you