Latest pipe smoking purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well since rearranging my collection and segregating the Dunhill Shell with the bamboo shank with the other bamboo shanks a void crept into the Dunhill Group which was a sad thing to see as it was so complete. Now mind you trying to make an adjustment for a missing member of the team is difficult, I got them all together and told them "chin up mates, it will all work out, I've three candidates I'd researching their background on and will be making my choice soon". As one would expect from such a dutiful crew there was no rumbling, nor stirring in the ranks and as promised I worked diligently to choose the proper candidate and am awaiting the response from the B&M the unit where it is currently attached. Should things move forward in the positive the newest member of the group will be the youngest but it comes with good lineage and is well seasoned, a 1985 Cutty from the Dunhill Camp.

Thuber88

mmmmmm, I quit drinking some time ago, but I did like that Basil Hayden, you have good taste. I hope you take better care of your liver than I did. :)
By anyone's standards, I could almost be considered a non drinker from what I consume on a monthly, or yearly basis, but I did enjoy Basils.
Most of my hooch sits in a cabinet, no chance of liver issues for me, unless unrelated.
Sorry to hear of your problem

By anyone's standards, I could almost be considered a non drinker from what I consume on a monthly, or yearly basis, but I did enjoy Basils.
Most of my hooch sits in a cabinet, no chance of liver issues for me, unless unrelated.
Sorry to hear of your problem
No problem, I quit before I hurt myself, that's one reason I smoke in moderation, I'd really like to enjoy my pipes for the rest of my days here, but I'll quit that too if I can't keep a handle on it!
Back on topic, my latest pipe purchases were another MM Cob, and a pouch of CH to try out, love 'em both!

Status
Not open for further replies.