Latest pipe smoking purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.

This estate purchase came in today! :D It's a "Biltmore Custom," according to the shank, and made in Israel. It's actually far nicer looking and better-made than I anticipated. I don't think it was properly cleaned but it's not in bad shape. I'll need some tips on how to spruce it up a bit, especially the stem and bit, but the bowl doesn't need much polish and a little reaming will be good. Not much cake inside and draws nicely. Excited to drop some English Luxus in it and see how we far :)

Morse

I've telling my wife a lot lately about tobacco-geddon. It's a mythical time in the future when tobacco will be valuable and hard to obtain. I don't know when or even if this will ever happen but it's my story and I'm sticking to it (its all in the marketing ;)). To that end I decided that my latest tobacco order would consist of a lot of bulks - the "ordinary" stuff that forms the backbone of a lot of cellars. Specifically:

1Q
BCA
RLP-6
7 Seas Black
7 Seas Royal

I also got some mixins for a GH Red/Chocolate Silk blend that I got from FB Paul.

And then I picked up a couple of tins of Peterson's Holiday Seasons 2012. Wow does that stuff smell good!

This order should last a while - unless I have to trade some for ammo or coffee. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.