Latest pipe smoking purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gentimmy

I love this thread. The feeling reminds me of being a boy and looking through the F A O Shwarz toy catalogue at Christmas time. Happy Thanksgiving all, and congrats on picking out all this neat stuff!
Oh man, every time we were in NYC I would spend hours in FAO...it was the mecca

then they built that Toys R Us with the ferris wheel in it and I grew up and the store didn't seem that vast anymore. I hate growing up. :mad:

jdto

Scored via trade:

1 tin of PSF Kickin' Chicken
Very generous samples of:
2010 Penzance
Condor Ready Rubbed
Erinmore
Middleton's Walnut
Dan Tobacco Limerick

At this rate, it's gonna be a long time before I open anything new with all these samples I've received lately!

PAD stuck me like bolt of lightning tonight, I had been looking at Baki meers for a while but they are a bit out of my price range not to mention FL residence have to pay sales tax on top of that, just happened to go on ebay and typed "Baki meerschaum" in the search window and there it was a estate Baki in the exact style I wanted at a buy it now price with free shipping (from France) so I am the proud owner of a cherrywood silver mount Cumberland Baki, I didn't even see it coming :beyes:...

So I ended up nurturing my PAD and limited budget with a new estate pipe off eBay. Only one picture of it, so it's a slight gamble, but I've been looking for something this shape for a while now, so I'm happy even if it will require some TLC before I can enjoy it, and it's my first Savinelli too.

Savinelli Punto Oro 904 (at least I think it's a 904, judging from the shape)

Status
Not open for further replies.