Latest pipe smoking purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morse

I too got caught up in the Black Friday S&P deal and negotiated an advance on my December pipe budget to fill out my 7 Seas collection. I also started on the first steps to pulling together some McClelland VAs to cellar (well that's the plan anyhow ;) )

7 Seas Regular 16oz
7 Seas Gold 16oz
Matured Virginia: No. 22 100g
Matured Virginia: No. 24 100g
Matured Virginia: No. 27 100g
Personal Reserve: Blackwoods Flake 100g
Ashton Revival: Brindle Flake 50g
7 Seas Red 16oz

jason1977

got 2 tins of frog morton, the original & on the town. Also got some Stokkebye's luxury navy flake, along w. the Macbaren H&H. Also caved in & got a pipe rack for my 5 brier's & meer. My 2 cobs are travel pipes anyway. Took my mother with me to the B&M when I got them, we sat down & had coffee. SHE was happy because she could smoke indoors, LOL!!! She loved it & said the store smelled WONDERFUL & remarked how glad she was to see a woman her age smoking a cigar. It was a good time.

Was finally able to get my hands on some Penzance from smokingpipes. Now to see if it's worth the hype!

Also, since I was in Myrtle Beach over the weekend, I stopped by smokingpipes.com home store and grabbed a 100g tin of Frog Morton's Cellar, 50g of Haunted Bookshop, and 2oz of Samuel Gawith bulk Chocolate Flake. It was a great weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.