Latest Pipe Smoking Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbagump

Patron
Hey, Bubbagump - is that Sutliff's Barbados Plantation in the pic? If so - what do u think? Been eyeballin' a tin at the B&M.
The tropical looking one is Spinnaker. I haven't gotten around to smoking it yet.

Got my P&C order in. I put a bowl of Elizabethan through the 606EX last night. That is some good stuff. It reminded me of both Peterson Irish Oak and Escudo, but was smoother than both of those.

Hi group, today i recived from the mail this masterpice made it by Justin Parker, this is my second pipe from him, and im still waiting for 3 more, the craftmanship in his work its superbe, thank you Jaqueline and Justin, you did a excellent job on this one, you are a very great people. this beauty remind me the "Nautilus", but they called her " Horny ", so i will bauptize her " Horny Nautilus ". best regards

Hi group, today i recived from the mail this masterpice made it by Justin Parker, this is my second pipe from him, and im still waiting for 3 more, the craftmanship in his work its superbe, thank you Jaqueline and Justin, you did a excellent job on this one, you are a very great people. this beauty remind me the "Nautilus", but they called her " Horny ", so i will bauptize her " Horny Nautilus ". best regards

Well...puff...puff...puff... It´s lucky that...puff...puff...that pipe...puff...found a home...puff...puff...and an owner...puff...that appreciates it´s beauty...puff. Me, I´m more into tha classical shapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.