Laughing my a** off ...

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by ruffinogold, Aug 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

... at how good a 50/50 blend of SmokersPride Black Cavendish and Smokers Pride Cherry Cavendish is . Great room note , cold smokin , no cleaner needed ,smoked all the way to bottom and tastes good . I like it . When in the mood for something w/ black Cavendish [ normally PA Soft Vanilla for me ] ... this will do very well indeed :) Crackin me up cuz I've seen this stuff around for years and never bothered w/ it . Imo , dont waste yer money on CB . Pop these two together .... 24 oz's for 28 bucks .. lol . I've been smokin it in my Wiley prince , which I understand contains magic , so I'll have to give it another few go's in some lesser pipes .The wife is digging it also . She's cool :ngty: mixing it 50/50 made the cherry at a better amount and also gave the Black Cav something to work with .

Mark w4mms likes this.

2. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

Hey sounds good! One of these days I'll need to try the SP Black Cav, but I haven't yet. Keep hearing great things about it, though!

Only reservation is it probably doesn't even have nicotine in it :(

3. yinyang

yinyang Some rim charring is to be expected.

Or tobacco! (Someone was bound to say it...):)

ruffinogold and Mington like this.
  4. ruffinogold

I dont know .... I wasnt jonesing after the bowl . If a blend is pretty void of nic ... I'll want to smoke something else basicly right away . It's no Nic bomb .. but there's just enough I guess . I'll send yasome cause I came across the twist i wanted to send you and didnt . Aint working tomorrow so you'll have it by the end of the week +/-

5. nesta

nesta Well-Known Member

Right on, sounds good :) Really curious about the twist, myself!

6. ruffinogold

The twist will be a trip , Nesta !

Hey ying ... :moon: ...... and Ming , you get one fer playin along .. :booty:.... :xd:damn ming .. cover that up .. I'm smellin a lat bomb . funny comment Ying . Makes me think of the thread where the 3 blenders tried to come as close as they could to 759 . I could show up w. this blend and they couldnt come close cause theyre usin tobacco .. lol

7. yinyang

yinyang Some rim charring is to be expected.

Sorry, John...just playing with you. You posted a day or three ago about cavendish being tobacco, because what else would it be.
    (I have opinions, but...):)

8. Dutchking22

Dutchking22 Member

Mixed that blend once, tasted delicious!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.