• This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Little Thread of Pipe Horrors

Status
Not open for further replies.

So I am a little embarrassed about this one. I was driving down the highway doing about 110 km/h (70 mph) and i just finished a bowl and once i know the pipe is completely out, i loosen the ash and dottle then will hold the pipe out the window so it blows everything out, i keep my thumb over the opening until the pipe is completely out the window so it doesn't blow all over the vehicle. well I guess i may have been a little bit tired (i had been driving for about 4 hrs already) and when i put the pipe out the window and lifted my thumb the pipe blew out of my hand and i watched it roll down the highway behind me. What makes this not so bad is that it was only a cheap Royal Danish Canadian that i got off of ebay. I wasn't particularily fond of this pipe as it felt too long. To fix it i hand drilled a new mortise and the pipe is now more of a nose warmer. All i have left to do is a little bit of finishing work on the shank, a metal band perhaps.

jdto

I suppose I could put this one in here. My new 2013 Ashton Brindle XX Canadian, which I've smoked exactly 8 times. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.