Looking for a good tobaccanist in San Diego

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Cory West, Jan 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cory West

Cory West Member

I've grown tired of paying shipping fees online and I have no interest in convenience store selection, I need help finding a good tobaccanist in San Diego. If anyone can help me it's this family of pipe smokers and I'm reaching out.

2. County Mountie

County Mountie Active Member

Cory I'm not sure if Liberty Tobacco is still around, but they were real good a few years back.

Cory West likes this.
  3. Cory West

Cory West Member

I will start looking for them rigt away. Thanks County Mountie.

4. Calidadd

Calidadd Member

The only place I remember seeing one was in Horton Plaza. I will be moving back to San Diego this Summer. I've been playing with the idea of opening a shop in Imperial Beach. I'm sure you'll might find something in La Jolla or Coronado.

Cory West likes this.
  5. beaupipe

beaupipe Active Member

6. MainePipe

MainePipe Member

Spent some time in San Diego in the past few months... work took up the majority of my time but if you Google "tobacco shops in San Diego" it should give you a list of 4 or 5

7. Cory West

Cory West Member

So I live in Imperial Beach and a good tobacco shop is of great interest to me. I've "googled" tobacco shops in SD and looked through the selections with much dissapointment as the majority product is based on glass pipes and hookas with Captain Black as the only selection of tobacco available. Don't get me wrong I do enjoy ol Captain Black but I need more selection. I took a look at Liberty Tobacco and they have many house blended pipe tobaccos that I'm looking forward to sampling. Thank you all for the help, and if you find yourself in SD let's have a smoke:puffy:

Calidadd likes this.
  8. Cory West

Cory West Member

I like where your thoughts are. Keep that dream alive because there isn't much pipe tobacco selection in the South Bay area.

Calidadd likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.