• This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

looking for a long canadian pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.
....... i posted this on another established thread. i believe that was an error.... sorry...

............, i am looking for a long shank canadian pipe. can anyone give me any leads on one?

.......................something like the Savinelli Long John Rusticated (802) that was shown on the thread where i originally posted....

...........any help is greatly appreciated......... thank you!

Last edited:
....... i posted this on another established thread. i believe that was an error.... sorry...

............, i am looking for a long shank canadian pipe. can anyone give me any leads on one?

.......................something like the Savinelli Long John Rusticated (802) that was shown on the thread where i originally posted....

...........any help is greatly appreciated......... thank you!

I have two you are more than welcome to.

Stinger4me

I was looking on E-bay earlier this evening and saw a couple of Savinelli pipes. There are a couple in my collection and they both came from Ebay, I was lucky and they are good pipes. Good luck with your search.

.....i posted a thank you to everyone that commented on this thread............... but now i don't see it...

............i'll repeat......... thank you, rsuninv, Stinger4me, and Tony for taking the time to give me some suggestions...

...........and thank you, rsuninv for your very kind offer............

Status
Not open for further replies.