• This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

looking for a nose warmer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, guys hows it going? I just want on the search for an estate nose warmer with a good size bowl, and well I havent come across any yet, but If you guys can point me in the direction of one, I would apprciate it or if some one has one kicking around they no long want, then please let me know. Well take care and thanks for reading

daveinlax

I just looked around and didn't find one but you should keep an eye on Radice on eBay, smokingpipes weekly update and Smokers Forum classifieds. I don't know your budget but Radice does a very good job with a the chubby nose warmer. I don't think you will have to wait long for the right estate. Be picky, people buy and sell nose warmers all the time. The various Pease/Di Piazza nose warmer series should be coming into estate play. :confused:

HCraven

I agree with Dave, keep your eye on eBay and smokingpipes.com. Neerup makes a fair number of nice nosewarmers, many of which can be had for under $100 new, slightly less as estates. A friend got an estate Neerup nosewarmer on eBay a month or so ago for something just south of $60. I have heard that they're great smokers as well.

Herb

Puff The Magic

A Nosewarmer for UNDER $30 would be a MM cob and a Forever "Nosewarmer" stem. Would be interchangeable for any cob that fits that stem. I believe WyoBob does this :)

:wiz:
Ed
Puff

Status
Not open for further replies.