Lowest online shipping price to Georgia??

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by Jomodeere, Jan 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jomodeere

Jomodeere Member

Anybody live in georgia or orders to georgia for a low shipping rate? I don't really need 10 dollar shipping for 4 oz of tobacco! Any help is greatly appreciated!! :)

2. Grim_Puffer

Grim_Puffer Member

I live in GA and order from smokingpipes as they r the closest etailer ive found. Understand most places seem to ship ups and some sites have flat shipping rates.

I figure u can try to find a b&m closest to u but with gas at $3 bucks a gAllon u aren't saving much driving a good distance and may be cheaper online.... I'm in west central georgiA and get my package from smokingpipes in 2 business days

3. Legend

Legend Member

4Noggins has a flat rate of $8.95, free shipping if you order $99+. Marscigars has a flat rate of $6.95. I have used both, and recommend them highly. They will ship USPS Priority mail, they have shipped to me here in Hawaii and I gaurantee that they paid more to ship product to me than I paid in shipping.

4. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

I found http://wvsmokeshop.com/ to be the most reasonable for shipping .. and their prices are low as well . Ships to N. Ga pretty quick too

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.