1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Macqueen Ranger Pipe?

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Bullwinkle, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bullwinkle

Bullwinkle Active Member

anyone familiar with these?

[​IMG]

2. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Sales Account

I've heard all kinds of things about those Macqueen LOTR series pipes... Some guys hate em (wooden stem is a piece of crap and tastes bad and cracks etc) and some guys love em.

3. 51flgoose

51flgoose Member

Same here... which, considering that most folks love to love what they buy, makes me somewhat skeptical...

I wouldn't mind trying one... just not going to buy one...

4. piper965

piper965 Member

Someone else on the forum here had ordered on of these pipes. He said that he had been waiting on it for a few months and they still didn't have it to him. Cool looking pipes though!

5. MitchSchaft

MitchSchaft Member

From all I've read, it's the people who haven't bought one who say they don't like 'em. The folks who have bought 'em say they like them or really like them.
    That being said, I also read it can take 3 months to get one in. I ordered mine in February and am still waiting :bing:. I bought the Wizard pipe and stand. I didnt think it would take this long and I can't wait to try it.

6. Unforgivin

Unforgivin Active Member

I've seen them but never purchased one. At one site they had this one and a "wizard" pipe made out of ash.

Ash is nice and light, and quite flexible. But I don't know how it'd hold up to having a fire lit in it. :)

7. MitchSchaft

MitchSchaft Member

They have an ash version and a briar or cherry version. You can also choose from a cherry of briar bowl.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.