Mad Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

NDLanoue

I don't know about everyone else on here, but I'm a huge Mad Men fan. I really feel like pipe smoking and Mad Men kind of go hand-in-hand.

Anyway, I found this interview with Paul Kinsey (Michael Gladis) on *************.com and figured I would share. It's worthwhile to watch all three if you're a fan of the show.

Hope you enjoy.

I don't know why it censored p-i-p-e-smagazine.com.

NDLanoue

I didn't know the link didn't work. I wondered how this didn't have any replies. Unless, of course, no one else watches.

Well, if anyone's interested, just go to "p-i-p-e-s-m-a-g-a-z-i-n-e.com" without the dashes, and it's on the first page.

Deckard

I've tried watching a couple episodes, but its one of those shows thats pretty hard to jump in in the middle. I dig the style though, give my right arm for one of those fly suits. My lady's always pushing for things we can watch together so I might netflix the DVDs.

nobler son

My own preferences slide farther toward things like Castle and Sons of Anarchy. Although, it's a big wonder I haven't given Mad Men a looksee, yet: I'm a big fan of Christina Hendricks and her, ahem, assets.

I've wanted to get into both Castle and Mad Men...I've caught an episode of both. I can definitely see the connection between Mad Men and piping though. Sons of Anarchy I love, and I can't wait for the new season.

Status
Not open for further replies.