1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Medico Pipes

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Kingjango22, Jan 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kingjango22

Kingjango22 Member

A while back I bought a Medico pipe and was wondering, even with proper smoking, it burns so dang hot! Why? Can someone help me out?

2. Mike Pomery

Mike Pomery Active Member

Now I don't pretend to know as much as the pros on this site, but sometimes you get a pipe that just wasn't made right. Could have been a Friday in the factory, or even a dreaded Monday.

Also there is a possibility that you have a pipe made of Brylon and not Briar. That stuff was a failed experiment at best.

3. ECross

ECross Member

I am also very limited in the knowledge department compared to many others here. That being said, are you smoking tobacco that burns hot no matter what pipe it is in? In my limited experience I have come across some cheaper tobaccos that seem to have a complete disregard for what pipe they are in and how they are being smoked.

Elijah

4. Kingjango22

Kingjango22 Member

The toby burns the same no matter which pipe I use, and I believe thaat the pipe is made of sometype of plastic, as opposed to actual briar.........still a decent pipe however

5. Bri2k

Bri2k Active Member

6. Kingjango22

Kingjango22 Member

Oh, MY, Geez-us! The Lancer is what I have, bought it out of the box at a smokeshop when the otherone I had failed. Thank you and it is made of Brylon...THANKS AGAIN!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.