Meet With 421eme!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go Leafs go! Thanks for sharing. Where are you guys? I'm at Avenue and St. Clair.
I'm around Kipling and the Lakeshore in Etobicoke, a little ways but not too far! I'm having Carl out again for Pizza soon, you are more than welcome, jdto. (Funny that my son's bath towel matches Carl's hat!)

421eme

Go habs go lol. For real thats cool. Hope you guys get to do that more often
So do I! Nice to make new friends that share a common interest. His family was awesome to meet as well!

Please do come down one day when it's warmer and we can arrange a get together.

All the best, Carl

421eme

Me too, David! If you're ever over this way, let me know, come by for pipes and beer!

The Maple Leafs paraphernalia was a funny coincidence, Carl just happen to be wearing the hat as I was drying my sons bath towel on the line.
LOL! That was totally unplanned. I just recently started to wear that hat. I got it at a Raptor's game of all times!

Cheers, Carl

421eme

Is that an alembic case on the table or a pelican case?
It's a Cigar Caddy case - 15 count case.

Comes in handy to schlep around a couple of pipes and tools/lighter's when needed.

You can pick them up down here rather easily. I can get one for you if you want before our GTA get together.

Cheers, Carl

421eme

Go Leafs go! Thanks for sharing. Where are you guys? I'm at Avenue and St. Clair.
I'm out in Scarborough at Morningside and Lawrence area.

So you're kind of in between us geographically. Not to bad for get together's.

Just give me a shout if you'd like to hook up.

Hopefully it gets warmer some time soon and we can all hook up for a meet and greet.

Cheers, Carl

421eme

One of you Toronto boys had in laws in collingwood, which one was that?
That would be me.

My whole wife's family is up in Collingwood.

We have to hook up when I'm up there next, which might be next Saturday, the 13th.

Let me know if you're free.

All the best, Carl

421eme

Thanks for the invite :) your lucky that your snow is all melted im still full of snow in my back yard but its getting there.
Damn!

It slipped my mind you were in Gatineau. I was just up in Ottawa all day today with my wife.

We went to the Ottawa Cigar Emporium. I picked up the Brigham 2010 calabash POTY. I saw your post way back when and couldn't resist.

Drat! We could have hooked up and had a drink.

We went to the Mint for a tour and the War Museum as well.

Fun day for both of us!

Next time we'll have to get together when I come up.

All the best, Carl

Status
Not open for further replies.