Mick McQuaid Plug ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmkerr

PG- free since '83!
Staff member
I haven't seen any McQuaid available in the States for years. I think you'd have to buy from overseas. Could be wrong, but I definitely have never seen any for sale in the U.S since the '90's.

ken davis

I haven't seen any McQuaid available in the States for years. I think you'd have to buy from overseas. Could be wrong, but I definitely have never seen any for sale in the U.S since the '90's.
Sheesh, thank you for the reply..wasnt the one I wanted, but one I have to accept. I do appreciate it. Oh well , maybe Ill find it someday. Until then my monthly TAD will include 3Ps.

dmkerr

PG- free since '83!
Staff member
Sheesh, thank you for the reply..wasnt the one I wanted, but one I have to accept. I do appreciate it. Oh well , maybe Ill find it someday. Until then my monthly TAD will include 3Ps.
My best suggestion is to find someone living in the UK to trade with. I just did a trade with Old Ted for some Walnut Flake, Condor and Revor Plug. And I get my St Bruno from a guy who works in my company's London office. I have to practically beg but since St Bruno is as readily available there as Marlboros are here, he eventually does it. :D

ken davis

Thank you again. I had thought about trading with someone across the pond. Right now I have a limited variety of tobaccos. I blend some of my own, buy SWR,CH,and PA in bulk. Lately, I have been putting in an order once a month for tobaccos I think I would like based on the reviews here and on tobacco reviews.com. Maybe someday I wont like something that someone over there does, or I will have an abundance of something they like. Either way, time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.