Middletons Cherry Blend on r&r ?

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by ruffinogold, Dec 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

I'm in fannin County georgia . There were 3 places to buy Cherry Blend untill a couple of months ago . I figured they were out and I had some so no big deal . Havent seen it since and I've been out for two weeks . Those same places have PA & Ch so I figure whats the deal . Anybody else see it dry up locally ? I see it online but just alittle paranoid

2. Bri2k

Bri2k Active Member

The awesome smoke shop at the supermarket by my girlfriend's place still has plenty of it. When I popped in last Saturday, I thought I saw Middleton's Chery in tubs as well as pouches. Maybe your locals just need to do a little re-stocking.

3. ruffinogold

ruffinogold Ruffinogold-Mayor, I.R.G.E.--At Large. Mayor

I think I'll order a tub from wv and have my wife lable it from my 3 year old as a gift for ChristMass . I know he'd want me to have it ... boy , does he love the smell of pipe tobaccos in the tins and pouches . I think Joseph will be the pipe smoker for his generation . The other two I'm not sure yet and they're alot older

4. Stoked

Stoked Member

Yeah, maybe it's just coincidence but my local Rite Aide dried up a few months back and no longer stock Middleton's Cherry. They still carry PA, CH, Borkum Riff (cough cough), and Half and Half, and all the others they used to carry, so I'm not sure what the deal is.

5. Bri2k

Bri2k Active Member

I wonder if proximity to King of Prussia (home of Middleton's), PA (Pennsylvania , not Prince Albert) has anything to do with it?

6. Brian

Brian Member

I bought a pouch of Middleton Cherry a couple of months ago in Canton (about 30 mi south of your location). I haven't been to that shop since late summer though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.