Mug Shots-

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldAtHeart

Alright folks, time to come clean! Put a face to the name and post your mug; with pipe, of course!

Show yourselves!!!

I'll even go first-

Falconeer

Don't know if I can do this - wife always makes me get a shave for Christmas and every year I see why I grew the beard in the first place!

Gerry

Demented

Falconeer said:
Don't know if I can do this - wife always makes me get a shave for Christmas and every year I see why I grew the beard in the first place!

Gerry
LOL. Just removed all but the hairs on my chin and lip, afterwards said to the wife ?next year, I?m not shaving until summer.?

This is me a few years ago, celebrating my 50th. Not much change since then, except now there is no hair at all above the ears and the chin whiskers gained about an inch.

Dondi

this is me in a very memorable moment... taking my first puff from my first pipe (a Dr. Plumb) of my first tobacco (Erinmore Mixture).

If I had known what I was getting into, I don't think I would have been smiling as much! :p

Falconeer

Well Guys here goes - if you can tear your eyes away from my unfortunate terminal male pattern baldnesss and ignore the ingrown chin syndrome from which I suffer you'll notice in this wedding picture taken a few years ago that I'm clutching a Falcon in the other hand - not much change appearance wise - she made me get a shave for the wedding too!

Gerry

Demented

ddandb said:
Ok.. Hate to sound stupid. How do I attach thumbnail pictures?:confused:
After opening a reply window, scroll down to "Additional Options", click "Manage Attachments", click "Browse... " select your photo, then click "Upload". Thats it.

Rugbysh9

Hit the post reply button not the quick reply. there is a small icon for attachments. it allows you to upload. Once uploaded you have to hit that tab again to get the image in the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.