My alloted time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Ted

Gone but not forgotten
Packing my bags for Cyprus and Turkey - next week, and just had a thought!, while I'm away it's my birthday (7th.).....and that means my alloted 'three score years and ten':eek:, so if you don't hear from me again - the 'man upstairs' will have said "You've had your share OT!" :ohyh:
OT

ruffinogoldswife

The Mayor's Wife
Patron
Have a wonderful time, OT and a very Happy Birthday to you while you're away. Enjoy all the beautiful Meers you'll see and the exotic atmosphere of travelling. Have a great time, we'll miss you.:D
:bday:

fordy

Old Ted said:
Packing my bags for Cyprus and Turkey - next week, and just had a thought!, while I'm away it's my birthday (7th.).....and that means my alloted 'three score years and ten':eek:, so if you don't hear from me again - the 'man upstairs' will have said "You've had your share OT!" :ohyh:
OT
Have fun. The 4 years I lived in Cyprus were probably the happiest I remember, back in the 60's.

Just out of curiosity Ted, are you expecting to do something to accelerate your demise? Scandalous sexual affair with the wife of a jealous man (if so at your age you have my admiration), skydiving with defective equipment, overdosing on some new designer drug? I'm fairly confident if age is your only concern you'll be fine, however should you choose some destructive and risky activities I'd like to suggest you post pics. Lots of pics.

P.S. no nudey pics that would just be wrong.

ruffinogold

Mayor
You don't have permission to kick it . Next year you could maybe give the Turks a rest from you and yer money and come to the states , preferably the Southern ones , and spend those big bucks in Georgia . You could bring back a lot of collard greens which will assure more years of travel ;)

Happy Birthday , ya old Git

Old Ted

Gone but not forgotten
Just out of curiosity Ted, are you expecting to do something to accelerate your demise? Scandalous sexual affair with the wife of a jealous man (if so at your age you have my admiration), skydiving with defective equipment, overdosing on some new designer drug? I'm fairly confident if age is your only concern you'll be fine, however should you choose some destructive and risky activities I'd like to suggest you post pics. Lots of pics.

P.S. no nudey pics that would just be wrong.
I think the extent of my 'reckless pursuits' will be getting towed on an inflatable banana by a speedboat! :xd:

Status
Not open for further replies.