Take 15% off Cigar Gifts! Use Promo Code: GIFT15 at cart

MY FIRST MEERSCHAUM - A SEVKET GEZER

Status
Not open for further replies.

PipeSimmo

Simon, this is really all Old Ted's fault. He posted pictures of his Sevket Gezer, and I've lusted for one ever since. I don't even have one, so I can't be totally to blame.

That said, it is a gorgeous pipe! To bad you are breaking it in with bland tobacco. :wedg:

:laff:
Only my credit card is blaming you - I'm grateful to you and also to Old Ted for mentioning Mr Gezer. Seems like you're the only one of us three who needs to have a Sevket Gezer. SO JUST DOOOOOOOOO EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! :beck:

t-bear

WOW - just beautiful! How long did it take until it looked like this? The stem is nice, I love it! :toast:
I've had this one about two years. It has the same connector as yours, and I found it a bit tight for my liking. I have a set of drill bits in 1/64" increments, so I found the one that fit snug, then moved up in stages, opening the draft until it was more to my liking. A bit of clean up on the end with a sharp knife and I now have a great smoking pipe. I just go slow and easy....twist the bits by hand...NO power tools.

Not suggesting that you try this unless you too find the draw a bit restricted.

rondel65

Misplaces Lighters
I see. Sevket Gezer was a carver for Altinok at one time. That attention to detail is amazing. You gots me thinking. You gots me thinking....

Status
Not open for further replies.