My first order came in!

Discussion in 'Pipe Tobacco' started by ichabod, Apr 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ichabod

ichabod Member

Been buying stuff from a tobacco store that is somewhat near me, it's mostly a cigar/cigarette shop although they have some pipe stuff, a small assortment of tin tobacco and some bulk, some decent pipes...but anyway, after reading some reviews, opinions, personal experience, recommendations etc I made my first purchase online and it came in.

I've mostly been smoking prince albert, more carter hall lately, got a couple tins of some sutliff tobaccos but decided to branch out, I can't wait to try this stuff!

McClelland navy cavendish, Dunhill nightcap, Peterson connoisseurs choice, and Butera kingfisher

[​IMG]

2. Jomodeere

Jomodeere Member

Looks good man! I hope you enjoy it all! Consider yourself lucky to have a B&M close to you at all too!

3. SmokeyJoe

SmokeyJoe Active Member

I have 3 out of the 4, if you don't like the Nightcap, I'll gladly take it off your hands. :thumb:

4. Falconeer

Falconeer Active Member

Hi All,

Absolutely nothing as nice as when your ship comes in!

Enjoy!

Gerry

5. Hothog

Hothog Member

Nightcap costs $32.00 here.

6. Puff The Magic

Puff The Magic Active Member

And so it begins........................

Nice haul! :)

:velho:
    Ed Puff!
    Cogito ergo puff

7. idiotbox37

idiotbox37 Member

nightcap is pretty popular and gets good reviews. no one locally ever gets it in stock. where did you order yours from?

8. HCraven

HCraven Active Member

That was a pretty good case of TAD for a first timer. Nice selection...something for every mood, it seems.

9. WisconsinPiper

WisconsinPiper Member

Connoisseurs choice is my favorite aro, you can pretty much have that stuff for dessert.

Nice haul!

10. ichabod

ichabod Member

I ordered from 4noggins, everyone seems to be very satisfied with them overall and I can now say that I am also. Quick shipping, decent prices, large selection.

thanks every one, I felt like a kid again opening a box of goodies, and yes a good variety...what I was going for, a little bit of different things to try. I think I am going to break out the nightcap tonight and give it a go. I am out of town this weekend, my wife and I are visiting my parents again and I brought two pipes, my cob and a calabresi. I've been enjoying CH in my cob and have not been able to move away from that, but tonight I am planning a bowl of nightcap.

11. Beale

Beale Active Member

Congrats to you on a very good score! Well done, and enjoy, Beale.

12. pottsy

pottsy Member

Nice haul, and yes 4noggins is a great e-tailer. Next time you order from them, get a couple of ounces of Beck's Ol Limey Bastard. You can thank me later.

13. ichabod

ichabod Member

I'll have to write that one down and add it to my "to try" list...this list just keeps growing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.