My first smoke! (and a tobacco question)

Discussion in 'The Smoking Lounge' started by Tyler Lad, Jul 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. user3221

user3221 Member

You have found the right place for online support and there are a lot of fine fellows here to help
    Welcome to the forum !

My word of advice is to Stay away from the brown rope tobacco that looks like cat scat - anything else you will survive.
    :toast:

2. Tyler Lad

Tyler Lad Member

haha, thanks for the advice ;]
    And you guys are really helpful. It's great, didn't expect this much support.

Oh really? Aromatics don't taste as good as they smell? If so that changes everything, and I probably won't bother with them for while (I smoke in private outside so room note means nothing to me right now)

But yes.. just need to break myself in!
    A little different than I expected, though. Might take a week or so but it's certainly worth it!

The bowl on my Churchwarded is very small. (not sure exact dimensions) Here's the pipe I purchased, it's cheap (got it for $15) I know, but I'm a poor student and can't afford great luxaries ;] ...
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004ECU1W2/ref=oh_details_o00_s01_i00
    Hmm.. I'd guess that from the 100g tin of Frog Morton I bought, I could get at least 35 bowls out of it. Maybe more, not quite sure yet.

Professor likes this.
  3. Tyler Lad

Tyler Lad Member

*make that about 20 bowls

4. Calvinandpipe

Calvinandpipe Member

That's a pretty cool looking pipe. Get yourself a corn cob as well, (or a few) and smoke away. Slow and easy is the key. The pipe is meant to be a gentle relaxing activity, not to be hurried. Happy smoking Tyler.

Skrymr and Tyler Lad like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.