My Little (pipe) Corner Of The World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomasb

Finally got around to taking some pix today. This is my little corner of the world in my family room. These are the pipes that I am smoking currently.
From left: Irish second, Rovera, and of couse my two Savinelli 673's (favorites)

Mike

Dungmaggot said:
Ahh, a warm pipe, a little FMOTT, and the remotes to the TV. Does life get any more complete?

yes add a couple fingers of a good single malt to the equation and it gets damn near perfect:puff:

Sweatsack

Thomasb said:
actually, Bushmills on the rocks....:bing: Lets see some of you gentlemens smoking dens.
My smoking den is a pickup truck. :(

I don't think Bushmills on the rocks would go well in my smoking den. I'd prefer to retain my license to drive an automobile.

Mike

Sweatsack said:
My smoking den is a pickup truck. :(

I don't think Bushmills on the rocks would go well in my smoking den. I'd prefer to retain my license to drive an automobile.

hey, if the cops can't take a joke then thats there problem :XD:

Oh man, I want to come over an chill in that place! I'm so gonna turn my spare bedroom into a Pipery, where I can relax and puff in peace.

Boomer-Z

That looks awesome! Love it! I have a very loving partner but smoking inside is looked down upon. I would love to have that set uo on my back porch. I always worry about the elements and the humidity doing damage to the tobacco.

Love the set up.

Enjoy and know I am jealous.

Z

Status
Not open for further replies.