• This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

My new Meer: Bekler Lizard

Status
Not open for further replies.

NDLanoue

Very, very nice, man. I see you've picked up two of them recently - are you pretty happy with CAO meerschaums?

Enjoy the beautiful pipe!

Dondi

wataru said:
How much did you pay?

I LOVE that pipe dude, great catch!
what I paid? actually i just waited outside IRC, clubbed some guy on the head, grabbed the pipe, and ran to the philippines ;)

seriously... less than 200

What's the weight?
meerschaum's a very light material, so this weighs about the same as a group 4 briar

are you pretty happy with CAO meerschaums?
still breaking them in, got a weird waxy smell after smoking... but so far, am happy just to get the new experience of smoking a meer as contrasted to a briar

wataru

Dondi said:
what I paid? actually i just waited outside IRC, clubbed some guy on the head, grabbed the pipe, and ran to the philippines ;)
seriously... less than 200

BURN BURN!!! lol good price. I am SO jealous!

Dondi

A Meer for Left-handers!

I am now smoking my Iguana meer for the first time! Breaking it in with Reiner Blend No. 36, an aromatic VaBur :D

To my chagrin, I discovered that this pipe is difficult to light as I usually do, holding the lighter in my right hand! The iguana keeps getting in the way!! Take a look at this pic and you'll see what I mean https://pipesmokersforum.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=68&pictureid=573

Oh well, I guess I gotta learn how to light it using my left hand :P

Dondi

wataru said:
Grrr checked their website...no more Lizards =/ Just my luck.
They (IRC) have a lot of pipes not on their website! A nice guy called Chuck will dig out the pipes from inventory, just tell him what you're looking for!

wataru said:
So when you get it lite, how does it smoke? I adore my meer.
Would you believe, it smokes better than my other meer (the lattice poker)! One thing I notice - there is no waxy smell as with my other meer. I really love this pipe! :cheers:

Dondi

Marc said:
Nice Bekler Dondi, I also checked out your photo album, you have a really nice collection of pipes too!
Thanks Marc! My PAD seems to have gone into remission for now... once I've broken in all those pipes though, who knows? B)

Status
Not open for further replies.