• This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

my new pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all, just wanted to show off my new pipe, its a Peterson Classic Rustic Bulldog 150, not really a shape i look for but when i saw it at the tobacco shop i feel in love with it. my first Peterson very swanky compared to my cobs and dr garbows. thanks fer looking, Bryon

Deckard

How's the size on that? I was looking into buying an Aran 150, but the chamber just looked too small in the pictures, but I find I never can tell unless I have it in my hand.

Edit: and speaking of Bville I was at the Edgewater tonight. :D

Sasquatch

Wizzard
Classic stuff.

I find most petes a bit small - I purchase xl series or the year pipes.

Don't be surprised if it takes a half dozen or more smokes to have that pipe working well Bryon.

Falconeer

Hi,

Bulldogs have always been a favourite shape of mine - but I found the cheaper ones could smoke hot because the wall were to thin.

You shouldn't have that problem with your Peterson - it has a lovely solid look to it. Though it's Irish it has a classic British look - now all you need is a Destroyer so'd you can stand on the bridge and smoke it while ordering "Number One, stand by to ram the enemy midships!"

Happy smoking,

Gerry

thanks everyone for the comments, dekard the bowl is 3/4" by 1.3/8" deep, the Edgewater huh haven't been there in a long time. iv got about 7 smokes in it and its getting better. im smoking Ashton rainy day in it cuz the girlfriend doesn't mind the smell.

my first petersons was a 999 given to me by my late great aunty
at first it was very sour 3 years later and just like her its the most treasured of all especially when im fishing
another good reason for the strange but wonderful p lip

Philthy

hi all, just wanted to show off my new pipe, its a Peterson Classic Rustic Bulldog 150, not really a shape i look for but when i saw it at the tobacco shop i feel in love with it. my first Peterson very swanky compared to my cobs and dr garbows. thanks fer looking, Bryon
All I see is the dreaded "X"

Status
Not open for further replies.