• This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

My new pipes, courtesy of Alan Dye!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taco

First blend will be Three Oaks Syrian. Still no box today. The postman took my pink delivery slip but didn't leave the box! Looks like I'm going to have to go to the post office in person tomorrow. Wish me luck!
Still no box. The post office needed the tracking ID (which is on the delivery slip that the postman took away from me). So I will print it out and try again tomorrow. Wish me even more luck!

Still no box. The post office needed the tracking ID (which is on the delivery slip that the postman took away from me). So I will print it out and try again tomorrow. Wish me even more luck!
That sucks! All the best of luck to you today sir. A beautiful weekend like today cries out for a new pipe to help it along.

Taco

That sucks! All the best of luck to you today sir. A beautiful weekend like today cries out for a new pipe to help it along.
Today is the day! I finally got my box from the post office. And inside? Three lovely pipes. Of course I immediately loaded the Dunhill with Three Oaks and had a most satisfying smoke. She smokes like a dream. I'll see about posting a pic here. Many thanks to Alan for this wonderful experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.