• This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

My next pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deckard

The profile views totally hide the corkscrew of the bowl. Scrolling down I was like "yeah that's ok I gue - YOWZAH!" Once you hit that bird's eye view (pun intended) you see that its a stunner.

yinyang

Some rim charring is to be expected.
No Ads Upgrade
That pipe is disgusting...disgustingly stunning! Wonder how giddy the carver was as he peeled back the wood to see THAT....

Aureliano

That is one pretty pipe. Nice choice. I was eyeballing this one which is kind of like a "lite" version of the one you've picked out (though in terms of actual weight, its about an ounce heavier! :roflmao: )

Aureliano

I've been eyeing Brebbias for a while myself. Any experience with them?
Nope, I was just thinking about which pot shaped pipe I would buy if I were to buy one. I pick one pipe online of every shape on the dunhill shape chart, and leave the image of each one on its own tab. Once I've picked one pipe from each shape from the online retailers, I close all the tabs, and start again. This is my PAD methadone, such as it is.

As for Brebbias, I've read good things on this forum.

Sorry to derail a bit

jeffbee

Nope, I was just thinking about which pot shaped pipe I would buy if I were to buy one. I pick one pipe online of every shape on the dunhill shape chart, and leave the image of each one on its own tab. Once I've picked one pipe from each shape from the online retailers, I close all the tabs, and start again. This is my PAD methadone, such as it is.

As for Brebbias, I've read good things on this forum.

Sorry to derail a bit
I try to be the first bidder on eBay. I "own" it for a few minutes. Once in a while, I screw up and actually have to pay for one. Oh well. That's what I call "Paying the Piper". :roflmao:

Smoker99

Great looking pipe. Castellos are exceptional smokers. Have never gotten a bad one, one smokes just like the other, very consistent.

Falconeer

Hi All,

Lovely briar, lovely finishing to bring out the beauty of the wood - but I't be too short for old Long Nose here!

Happy smoking though,

Gerry

Status
Not open for further replies.