My OTC Shelf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice collection. I really like that old H&H tin.

Haven't tried out the Granger yet. It'll be in my next pipe though.
Middleton's CB is one I always see at the shop, but I haven't pulled the trigger on it yet. I probably should.

Coda

Nice collection. I really like that old H&H tin.

Haven't tried out the Granger yet. It'll be in my next pipe though.
Middleton's CB is one I always see at the shop, but I haven't pulled the trigger on it yet. I probably should.
I got the H&H tin last summer at the flea market. They guy had a PA tin too, but I wasnt a fan of PA last summer, so I passed on it. A month later, I re-discovered PA, and have been buying tubs ever since...and also kicking myself for not getting that tin.

Granger had me under the table, nicotine-wise. Cherry Blend is best in a cob, imo...

I got the H&H tin last summer at the flea market. They guy had a PA tin too, but I wasnt a fan of PA last summer, so I passed on it. A month later, I re-discovered PA, and have been buying tubs ever since...and also kicking myself for not getting that tin.

Granger had me under the table, nicotine-wise. Cherry Blend is best in a cob, imo...
I need to stalk around some of the many flea markets around here. I'd like to start an old-tin collection. Some of the old ads would be nice too.

Was the Granger really that strong? I figured it would be similar strength to the other OTC burleys...I'll find out in a few minutes

Coda

I need to stalk around some of the many flea markets around here. I'd like to start an old-tin collection. Some of the old ads would be nice too.

Was the Granger really that strong? I figured it would be similar strength to the other OTC burleys...I'll find out in a few minutes
It was for me. Its a body chemistry thing, I reckon. I can smoke bowl after bowl of Royal Yacht...and that one is a notorious nic-bomb for some...

What did you think of Granger?...

Here's my collection...

The empty spot in the middle is where the SWR goes...I just have to finish the pouch first. Its funny how one doesnt notice cobwebs in a dark room until a picture is taken...
Looking mighty precarious, but great stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.