1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

My Very Favorite Pipe (That I Own)

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by Mount Mandolin, Feb 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David Emond

David Emond Active Member

all pipe smokers should have a pipe that they really love in their collection. Thats a nice pipe you got, i hope it brings you years of relaxation.

2. David Emond

David Emond Active Member

forgot to ask, do you have a dedicated blend for this pipe or do you smoke all blends ?

3. RTOdhner

RTOdhner Well-Known Member

I like it.

4. Mount Mandolin

Mount Mandolin Active Member

Lol, I'm the guy who wrote the "I don't understand corn cob pipes" thread. I think I'm getting there, though I still smoke briars pretty much exclusively. Ever since I got this Neerup I have been lusting after briars, and I don't see it ending any time soon. Right now my list is, not in any particular order: a Dunhill, a Tinsky, a Rad Davis, and a "Briar, Sweat and Tears" pipe by Sasquatch, the moderator here. Those four alone would easily run me over a thousand dollars, which I obviously do not have, but one day, one day...

I smoke all blends. In fact, being a regrettably outspoken individual, I have written a mini-diatribe regarding the practice of smoking one specific blend out of a pipe, but it's really just because I'm jealous that I can't afford to do it. ;) Also, I smoke too many different blends, so I would have to have a LOT of pipes to be able to do that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.