• This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Mystery package arrived yesterday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imrandy

Ok here is the plan you remove the pipe and put another pipe in its place. Take some pics and then replace the swapped pipe with the new pipe and smoke the .........wait i lost my train of thought. Lucky for you all i got was some body wash in a Altinok box i had laying around who would have thought she would use it and i would peek.

Jussto

Sweeeeet! I have been fighting a case of itchy finger to put something of his in my own stocking, that 'bash isn't helping me exercise restraint!

If you don't so something nice for her, I will.
Haha! Oh yes, you can be sure she will be WELL taken care of this Christmas! Besides getting her literally everything she asked for for Christmas, I've loaded, hauled up two flights of stairs, and assembled, 3 rooms (livingroom, bedroom, and kitchen) full of Ikea furniture for her house redecoration project. And there's still more to come!

Jussto

Haha! Oh yes, you can be sure she will be WELL taken care of this Christmas! Besides getting her literally everything she asked for for Christmas, I've loaded, hauled up two flights of stairs, and assembled, 3 rooms (livingroom, bedroom, and kitchen) full of Ikea furniture for her house redecoration project. And there's still more to come!
Sounds like you deserve at least one Altinok for that... maybe two or three:byg:

Status
Not open for further replies.