Navy Flake question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeebs

I'm interested in becoming an exclusive navy flake smoker...... the only navy flake I have ever smoked is LNF... Can someone suggest some different navy flake tobacco for me to try.

Jeebs

I did'n't know mcbarren had a navy flake, so thanks to all of you that suggested it.. I was reading some post a minute ago and they were talking about blackwoods flake.... who does it belong to?

Dunhill Flake (Gorilla A**crack Flake) is a great one, not sure if it's a Navy Flake but looks and acts like LNF. Flakes are slightly larger than LNF, much pricier for me but a great treat. BWF is a McClelland product and also delicious - broken flake. Another good McClelland flake is McClelland 2015, a VaPer.

I was not clear on what makes a flake Navy, GAF is strictly VA so disregard my comment but it really is good :)

yinyang

Some rim charring is to be expected.
No Ads Upgrade
Are you talking like with 'navy' in it's name?

I like McClelland's Dark Navy Flake, aka '2035'. It's stoved VA, and not too user friendly, but if you've the patience, man! it's good!

Jeebs

I jus read over at tobacco reviews about McClelland's DNF. I have never smoked any of McClellands tobacco.. so, maybe it's time for me to give it a try........Thanks...........

Eeemm.. only a question: Why are you interested into become a single tobacco smoker? There are a lot of great weeds out there! Why missing all of them but your navy flake?

Jeebs

Eeemm.. only a question: Why are you interested into become a single tobacco smoker? There are a lot of great weeds out there! Why missing all of them but your navy flake?
You 've got a good question.......... I've smoked everything, I think, that they make, but I have never smoked any of the McClelland tobacco's, which I learned today make several good flakes...and which I will try. I am mainly tired of serching out tobacco's, takes up to much of my time, and I decided that I want to find 1 good flake and smoke nothing else... jus something I want to do, will it last... who knows........

I have really gotten into Flake myself, love the process, the loading the pipe, the burn, everything. Just got a bunch of Peter Stokkeby flake products, Twist Flake, Bullseye Flake and Luxury Flake. Like them all and can get a quantity for little cost. Just my two pennies.

soundlzrd

sarge564 said:
I have really gotten into Flake myself, love the process, the loading the pipe, the burn, everything. Just got a bunch of Peter Stokkeby flake products, Twist Flake, Bullseye Flake and Luxury Flake. Like them all and can get a quantity for little cost. Just my two pennies.
These are becoming my go to smokes. Everything else is a treat.

Jeebs

Hey Jeebs, if you've been smoking LNF, you really need look no further for a really good Navy Flake. IMHO, it doesn't get much better than that.
Maybe you are rite Mark......... I'm gonna try these McClelland flakes as suggested above, and it may jus be LNF in the end...... It' has a low price, available......... and my tobacco search solved.... that would be a good thang...

Status
Not open for further replies.