1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

Need help from my European friends

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by BigJ, May 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigJ

BigJ Active Member

I have recently been informed by Peterson that their 2012 fathers day pipes will not be available in the U.S. Can anyone recommend a good European e-tailor that I can purchace one from. My little girl was born earlier this year and this will be my 1st fathers day so you can see why I would like to purchace one. Any help would be appreciated!

Justin

Rodfather likes this.

2. BigJ

BigJ Active Member

Anyone?

3. GregL

GregL Member

Have you done any research via the "Where to Buy" link on the Peterson website? James Fox (jamesfox.ie) in Dublin looks pretty solid. Plus, you can toss in a packet of Condor. ;)

4. BigJ

BigJ Active Member

Yea I saw their lists, I was just wondering if anyone had any personal recommendations or experiences. That James fox does look pretty solid

5. Degenetron

Degenetron Member

I've bought pipes from James Barber http://www.smoke.co.uk/index.html at two occasions and very happy with service and delivery times. I live in Norway and the pipes arrived about a week after i ordered them.

My favourite european shop is Alpascia http://www.alpascia.com/groupIndex.asp , though im not sure if they will stock the fathers day pipes. They do have a lot of neat peterson shape and color combos you don't often see elsewhere. Ordered from them twice also, and delivery is very fast since they use FedEx.

6. BigJ

BigJ Active Member

Change of plans. Peterson informed me that the fathers day pipes will not be available "on the shelf". They will only be available to suppliers if requested. But the good news is Peterson will make one for me if I order directly from them in whatever shape I want. Score!

Degenetron and GregL like this.
  7. Spillproof

Spillproof Mostly Harmless Moderator

+1 on JBarber. I have purchased from them before, their customer service is excellent and shipping was reasonable.

8. GregL

GregL Member

Now THAT is service! Bravo, Peterson! :sh:

Spillproof and BigJ like this.
  9. BigJ

BigJ Active Member

Yes sir!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.