1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

NEW BRIAR PIPE FROM POLAND - Henryk Worobiec Type 102

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by FlatbushPaul, Jan 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlatbushPaul

FlatbushPaul Cellar is located in an undisclosed bunker

Good Morning All,
    I just received this pipe from an ebay purchase. I am starting it off with McCranies Red Ribbon as I want to dedicate it to Va's and Vaper's. Its a very nice looking pipe for the money. I wish it didn't take a filter but I will just smoke it without one. Very nice draw and pretty sweet right off the bat. No bite during the first smoke and not any briar taste. I think it will be a great smoker. It did have a carbon type coating in the bowl so I guess that helped with the first smoke. I am not one who minds at all about the coating. I think I have a nice new addition to my regular rotation.

Paul

[​IMG]

2. IrishRover

IrishRover Active Member

Nice looking purchase!

3. t-bear

t-bear Active Member

Good looking pipe amigo! Most pipes made in/for the Euro market will be filter pipes. Fortunately, you can dispense with the filter and smoke it nekid. Enjoy!!!

4. jpberg

jpberg Moderator Moderator

Very nice, Paul.

5. Lestrade

Lestrade Active Member

Congrats, Paul!

6. FlatbushPaul

FlatbushPaul Cellar is located in an undisclosed bunker

Thanks guys. I think I will buy from him again in the future. It's a very nice size pipe with good quality for the price. It was only $55.00. Of course all that doesn't matter unless it smokes good. We'll see. So far so good.

Paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.