new Dunhill Flake & DNR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puff The Magic

just smoked a bowl of each "Flake" & "Deluxe Navy Rollz" and I'm very happee and in no way displeazed at all. Right from the tin, I felt as if I waz in a surreal moment btw, the tobyz looked so nice and ready to smoke.........actually begging to smoke!

The Flake is everything I like in a va. Sweet, rich, tangy tartness, but all the while not overpowering at all........just really good to the bottom.

The DNR is a supreme va-per that rivalz the best I've had to date.

Elegant smokez. No less.

:velho:
Ed Puff!
Cogito ergo puff

yinyang

Some rim charring is to be expected.
No Ads Upgrade
Guess I'll have to crack a tin of Flake and see...

Now you got me wishing I'd picked up the DNR too! Thanks for that, Ed!

justMike

don't you be gettin me curious again. last time you did this I HAD to check out RRR, n that's led to a lat addiction that doesn't know when to quit...

ChrisD

I got mine today as well, gonna put em in the cellar for now though. The flake almost seems too good to wait though lol

Burner

I smoked some straight out of the tin as soon as it arrived and it seemed overly bitey but a couple of months in the jar and it's starting to become quite nice. I reckon 6 months down the line it will be splendid.

Puff The Magic

Not many toby out there that'll convince me to smoke another bowl of it 3 and 4 times and more in sequence. These two do. If you consider either of these to be bitey, then I just must be smoking mine a bit slower? Maybe? Anyway, I like these two blends so far and they will be stocked up in 2011........by me (along with other crazies like me and several not-so-crazies).

:velho:
Ed Puff!
Cogito ergo puff

soundlzrd

I look forward to trying these. Even though I have many other blends I have yet to try in my cellar, I went ahead and picked this up yesterday. I needed an excuse to leave the house. Now I hope to find them online if I like them as they were very pricy at my local shop. No more so than it would have been with shipping, but still expensive for three tins.

Now if I can just get ride of this caught, my wife will let me smoke again.

Status
Not open for further replies.