1. This forum section is for discussing pipes, it is not for advertising in any fashion.

New Falcon Bowls...anyone See Them?

Discussion in 'Pipes' started by yinyang, May 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yinyang

yinyang Some rim charring is to be expected.

Apparently Falcon has come up with some new colourful bowls for their venerable pipe. Rich at 4noggins has them up on ebay. One or two look a bit psychedelic, which is a cool thing. Now if I only had some play money...(Damned children and their stupid college edumacations...(expletives reserved for my pillow.)

2. Marc

Marc Active Member

Yes, I saw them a while back but do not care for them; to out there for me! :)

3. user0003

user0003 Well-Known Member

What?!?!?! No link?....c'mon....

4. yinyang

yinyang Some rim charring is to be expected.

Sorry Jesla, I is cumpooter illiterate. Can't seem to transport the picture here, for whatever reason. The 4noggins website doesn't have it up, either. Hafta search ebay to see it, I'm afraid. They are quite unique.

-Kyle

5. outbackblackjack

outbackblackjack New Member

6. Falconeer

Falconeer Active Member

Hi All,

Interesting and thanks for the link. These aren't available in the UK ( yet if ever ) and I haven't seen any announcements for them - and I've been talking at length to Chris at Bruccianni's in Carlise re a special set of coloured Falcons he's getting in for me.

I quite like them, but at heart I'm conservative in my tastes ans probably won't acquire any. I don't know if in time they'll become collectable. Being honest if it were anyone else but 4Noggins I'd be asking if they were really made by Falcon, but I trust Rich greatly.

Hell of a price though - a Falcon Extra with a specially selected bowl comes on at about the same price from a good supplier,

Thanks for the info

Gerry

7. user0003

user0003 Well-Known Member

They look like the small bowls that are available in the UK to me. As if the standards aren't small enough.

8. Unforgivin

Unforgivin Active Member

Like those colors although I'll probably never own one. Don't like to draw attention to myself...trouble's usually 2 steps behind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.